Bad Habits Journal
Everyone has bad habits. Admitting that we do have a problem is the easy part. The hard part is trying to change. As you work through this journal you will point out your habits and try to practice better ones.
Break your bad habits, with this bad habits journal. Everyone has bad habits, but we don’t have to continue those habits. Admitting that we do have a problem is the easy part. The hard part is trying to change. But change is possible. If you use this journal you will start to make a difference in your life. Changing your bad habits can help lead to a better lifestyle.
- For the next thirty days, you will log your journey as you break habits that are hindering your life. You will write out your days and track your progress as you try and get rid of your bad habits.
- You can work on one habit or many. This is to help you. You don’t have to tell anyone about what you are doing. People only have to see the change in you.
- This journal is for you to be completely honest and to help better yourself. As you work through this journal you will not only break bad habits but develop new ones.
- The journal contains enough room for you to talk about your thoughts and even has questions that get your brain thinking.
- This journal is full of positivity. Release any negative thoughts that you can’t change. You can change and become the be the best you can be!
Don’t feel bad if you don’t get to where you want once you end the journal. This journal can be completed more than once! Go over this journal until you feel you are in a place where you want to be.